James O’Keefe has released yet another video of ACORN criminal behavior. That makes four now: Baltimore, DC, Brooklyn, and now San Bernadino, California. I’d say he has pretty well demolished ACORN’s claim that this is just a few bad apples.
And Hannah Giles hints of more to come:
- Ask A Question: What if a “prostitute” and her alleged law school boyfriend walk into ACORN seeking housing for an underage brothel to fund his future congressional campaign?
- Do Background Research:
- Learn as much about ACORN housing procedures and protocol as possible.
- History of ACORN and their effect on the United States
- Construct a Hypothesis: ACORN is corrupt and it is in their nature to promote and disguise illegal behavior.
- Experiment: Baltimore, DC, Brooklyn, San Bernardino, and…
- Analyze and draw a conclusion.
(Emphasis mine.) (Previous post.)