Some encouraging news about public opinion regarding Gaza; a scientific poll shows that the public (registered voters to be specific) can see who is responsible for the Gaza conflict. Highlights:
- 66% blame Hamas, 17% blame Israeli leaders.
- 73% say the conflict is about ideology and religion, 19% say conflict is about land.
- 53% say Israel wants peace, 14% say Palestinians do.
- 54% say Israel works to minimize civilian casualties, 11% say Palestinians do.
- 65% say Israel only wants to defend its people, 19% say Palestinians do.